Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Current Project-Lace Braids Baby Blanket

My cousin in San Diego recently had a picture of her 2 toy poodles, which were very cute, but I noticed the blanket laying on the footstool in the background.  I had to ask my cousin about it.

She told me that it was called, "Lace Braids Baby Blanket".  Well, I did a search on Ravelry and discovered it's from 60 Quick Baby Knits.


I've had this book for a while now and I really never paid much attention to this particular pattern until my cousin posted in on Facebook with her poodles.

I'm using Red Hearts Soft yarn in White and size 8 needles.  What I really love about this pattern is that it has the feel and look of cables without all the work involved.





I don't have anyone in particular that I'm making this for, but it's always fun and rewarding to knit baby items, and always good to have a gift on hand when the occasion arises.

 

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Should be nice. I also have this book.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat