Monday, November 09, 2015

Lavendar Daisy Chain Cardi

I started this little girls top down cardi last spring.  I think I finished in about 2 weeks, but I couldn't figure out to do any of the embroidery no matter how many videos I watched.

,
So, I decided to sew some purple and lavender flowers decorations on the sweater.  This was a free pattern from Ravelry called the Daisy Chain Cardi:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/daisy-chain-4 



It was a pretty  easy knit, but if I were to knit it again, I'd knit the button-band a little wider.

My GD is thrilled with the color and the sweater.  She's hasn't taken it off since putting on.  I think that if it had long sleeves she wear it with her other long sleeved tops.


1 comment:

Joansie said...

Really, really nice, Deb.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat