Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ripple Baby Blanket

I'm still knitting baby stuff.

My son and his wife are expecting a baby boy in Jan.  The shower will be in Nov.  I was going to knit something in blue, but I discovered that my DIL wanted something in gray or brown.

So I decided on these colors in Red Heart Soft in White , Chocolate (Brown), And Gray.  In a random striping sequence.

 The pattern is from Leisure Arts Our Best Baby Afghans called Soothing Ripples.  I used size 10 1/2  needles.  Since I'm changing colors often, this blanket is knitting up quickly.  I started it last  Thurs. evening (Sept. 17th) and I'm almost done.

I can't wait to cast on these cute baby socks. Work It Out, Baby!

It's a free pattern and I ordered the sock yarn from Craftsy.


1 comment:

Joansie said...

Very nice, Deb. I'm sure your DIL will love it. New needles, huh? (this is 2nd comment....let's see if you get this one).

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat