Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wave Shawl for Little Girl

There's a sweet little girl at my church and she like's to get dressed up and she likes to wear dresses.  Her mom asked if I could possibly knit her a black shawl?  It seems that this petite little lady was searching for a shawl, but couldn't find one in her size.  

So, I gave it a try and this is what I came up with.

Wave Shawl by Kristen Finlay

the front

the back
I used size 8 needles and 1 skein of Paton's Grace yarn.  Color:  Night

It was a quick and easy and a fun knit.

5 comments:

Joansie said...

Nice job!

Sandy said...

How ya been? Nice to see you posting again.

Sandy's Space

Sandy said...

Popping back round, would love your opinion on a project I've posted. I am really unsure about it.

Sandy's Space

Sandy said...

Time for a new blog Girl, we need an update.

Sandy's Space

Sandy said...

Me making rounds again.

Sandy's Space

A Couple of Little Projects