Monday, February 09, 2015

Long Time No Socks

It's been a long time since I've knitted socks.  Probably 4 or 5 years since I've had socks on my knitting needles.

My friend from Knitting By The Ocean had sent a link to some very useful knitting tips on Chez Lizzie's Blog.  Well, one thing led to another and I spotted these socks and I knew that I had to cast on.

Cataraqui Socks by Elizabeth McCarten  (Ravelry Link)

© Elizabeth McCarten
And, I just happened to have teal colored sock yarn in my stash that I had purchased from Knit Picks years ago. http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/Stroll_Sock_Yarn__D5420133.html  

This is such a fun and easy pattern and the pattern is reversible and I'm using 2 Addi Turbo (size 2) cirs to knit these.  (Stroll Sock Yarn in Tranquil.)





1 comment:

Sandy said...

Nice to see you posting again, it's been awhile for me as well. Love the color and the pattern you're using. I'm out and about today, blog walking. You know how I love to do that.

<a href="http://4ccccs.blogspot.com/2015/02/where-has-time-gone.html?>Sandy's Space</a>

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat