Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What to Knit in the New Year?

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah & Happy New Year to All!

I really have been away from my blog for a very long time & I wish that I could say that it was due to the fact that I was too busy knitting, but alas, that is not the case.

I have many WIPs and I do mean many.  I also have none completed.  Hopefully, this will come to a change in the coming new year.  At least, I can hope.

Now... the real reason for this post.  I received some really terrific gifts for Christmas.   My DD gave me a neat monogrammed back support pillow.


And, my hubby gave me the Samsung Nook.  I have the Nook Color, so this is definitely an upgrade. 


I'm really enjoying it! I can read Nook Books of course, but now, I can easily download & read Kindle books on this device.  I can also use this for my knitting patterns that I find online.  Instead of printing them, I side load them onto the Nook.

I also got a set of Addi Clicks!

The packaging.

The case.

Top portion, the cables & it even comes with a needle sizing gauge.  Nice!


Lower portion of case; the needle tips in sizes 4-15.  Nice!

Little heart pin.     


 You know that I'm just itching to knit something on these babies.  I just have to find the right pattern & the right yarn.  

I'll give you all a review of the Addi Clicks soon & Happy Knitting in the New Year!

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Lucky girl. I was looking at those Addi's the other day. Anxious to see how you like them.

glorm said...

Nice haul!

If you're stuck on something to knit, how about knitting an afghan? My hubby needs one for the sofa in the den and I just don't have the time. LOL

Little Boy Vest