Sunday, January 06, 2013

Jiffy Baby Sweater in Pink

Happy New Year!  The older I get and the more my family grows, the more I love and appreciate my family.  But....whew....I'm glad that the holidays and celebrations are over.  Now, I can get back to my knitting before I experience some serious withdrawal symptoms.

So what am I knitting you may ask???  What else?  Another baby sweater.  The baby girl is due in late March and I've decided to do a quick knit just to be sure that I have it completed in time.

With all the knitting books and magazines that I have you'd think that I could find something in there, but I have been following Cathy's blog at:  http://www.wishingiwasknitting.blogspot.com for awhile and she seems like a good friend now.  I've been an admirer of her knitting, so I've been wanting to knit the Jiffy Baby Sweater on her blog.


I'm using Lion Brand's "Pound of Love" yarn in pink and size 10 1/2 needles.


Photos will follow soon.
 

4 comments:

Joansie said...

Hope to see a picture of the baby wearing the sweater! You are such a good person to knit for all these church folks that are expecting.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. I'll be looking forward to seeing your baby sweater !

Sandy said...

Popping in again to say, Happy Easter and wondering how you are.

Sandy said...

I keep checking in, but it looks like you're not blogging any longer. I don't keep leaving comments when I pop in but thought I would again today to say, hope all is well with you, and PLEASE pop back to my blog and let me know if you get back to blogging.
Happy Mothers Day

2 Baby Girl Sweaters Finished