Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wanna See My Black & Blue Broken Ribs?

Wanna see my black and blue broken ribs?  OK....here  they are. 


1 Black Broken Rib Hat and 1 Blue Broken Rib Hat.....




 Broken Rib -Size 7 needles.  Magic Loop
Caron's Simply Soft Yarn-Black



Broken Rib-Size 8 needles.  Magic Loop
Red Heart Yarn-Country Blue

The free pattern can be found on Raverly:  Broken Rib Hat by Mari Chiba

Both hats were done using left over yarn from my stash and I used less than a skein.  Both were knitted using the Magic loop method on my Knit Picks Interchangable Needles.  These hats might be gifted.


3 comments:

Joansie said...

Love the pattern. It's a win/win situation all the way around. Free pattern, yarn stash and gifted.

glorm said...

Your broken ribs look very good to me. LOL. Caron's Super Soft feels so nice when knitting with it.

N.C.Fabric Junkie said...

love your hat. but yours looks even better then the one in the link. did you do anything different with yours?

Camo & Pumpkin Hats