Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time To Catch Up

It's been a long time since I've posted.  I think that it's been a couple of months.  Just because I haven't written anything lately doesn't mean that I haven't been busy knitting.  Au contraire...I've been knitting lots and rather than filling this post with all of them at once, I've decided to spread them out while I'm busy working on my next big project.

Several months back, I spotted this Zig Zag Throw at Mary Maxim's, but was on back order for a while.  As soon as I get done knitting some small Christmas gifts, I plan on CO the Zig Zag Throw.



Last week I attended a baby shower for a very dear and special friend who is expecting her first baby....a girl in Jan.

 
I made this sweater years ago, but never got around to giving to anyone in particular.  I don't even remember any of the details other than it's a feather & fan pattern from a Leisure Arts booklet.  Here's some more photos.



 
 The new mom-to-be was very excited and happy with it.

Stay tuned.  I'll blog some more very soon.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for the big info, will pop back tomorrow and read this blog post.

Joansie said...

I'm excited to see that you are going to knit that afghan!

Sweater is gorgeous!