Thursday, June 07, 2012

The Perfect Meatloaf Pan

OK...so this isn't knitting, but I thought that others might be interested anyway.  The other day when I was at Michael's Arts & Crafts, I had 2 different coupons.  One was for 20% off Entire Purchase and the other was for 40% off of a Bakeware item.  

Michael's has "A Seen On TV" section, so I spotted the Perfect Meatloaf Pan and I got it with my coupons!  (The link takes you to Target, but it's the only place I could find to show you what I was talking about.)

So, I made my usual meatloaf recipe, which is very moist.  I use 2 lbs. of 92% lean ground beef and I baked it at 350 degrees for 2-hrs.  Well, it did come out perfect!  I was really pleased with the results.  The meatloaf was so easy to lift (use oven mitts) and tip onto a plate.  The bottom wasn't soggy or anything, so this pan is a keeper.  I give it thumbs up.

Clean up was nice and simple too.  I did use a cooking spray as per the instructions.

Happy cooking and eating and knitting.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

I've seen this pan but I don't have it. I just may have to get it as I like that you can lift it out of the grease that usually gathers at the bottom of the pan.

A Couple of Little Projects