Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Fan and Feather Baby Blanket Progress

I like having a knitting project to work on as I'm watching TV, this especially true when I'm watching American Idol or Dancing With The Stars.  So, last Weds., I CO the pink Fan and Feather Baby Blanket.  I've been knitting it off and on all week and I'm really enjoying it.


It feels so good to be knitting again.
If anyone's looking for a knitting project for Valentine's Day, here's a dishcloth from Free Knitting Pattern of the Day from the Daily Knitter.

Valentine Dishcloth © Designed by Rachel van Schie

Enjoy!


 

3 comments:

Joansie said...

It is gorgous, absolutely gorgeous! Only thing that could make it nicer is to have that baby wrapped in it......but patience....in due time (no pun intended).

hakucho said...

I love that pattern! You've made wonderful progress so far :)

Sandy said...

You know I keep saying I'm going to make something using the feather and fan, it's such a pretty stitch. Love the look of your blankie, keep up the good work.

Camo & Pumpkin Hats