Thursday, November 03, 2011

I Couldn't Help Myself

I know...I just started knitting another baby blanket, but.....

I couldn't help myself....I CO the Rufus Textured Baby Sweater from Vintage Baby Knits by Kristen Rengren.  I had borrowed this book from my local library and I knew that I wanted this book for my own.  I fell in love with the Rufus Textured Baby Sweater and I couldn't stop thinking about and I just couldn't wait to cast it onto my knitting needles.


I found the yarn in my stash. It's from something that had been gifted to me a while ago and I had almost forgotten that I had it among all of my yarn.  It came from someone's else stash, probably from the 1970's from Zayre's.  The yarn is called Le Chat and the color is Teal Blue.

I started the back of the sweater last night and CO for the left front today.  I hope that I continue to make this kind of progress.

My hands and my needles are usually busy.  I'm also working on the Knit-A-Long (KAL) for November.  A dishcloth that designed by one of my favorite designers....Down Cloverlaine.  Please see the sidebar on the right for her cloths and her cute bibs.




1 comment:

Joansie said...

That's a wonderful pattern and I'm sure your sweater will look beautiful!