Friday, October 07, 2011

I'm Knitting As Fast As I Can...

I'm knitting as fast as I can....


A couple weeks ago, I went to a baby shower for a grand-niece who is having a baby girl in Nov.  I gave her a lavender cabled baby sweater.  Then, I decided to knit a baby blanket to go with it, but I knew that I wouldn't have it finished in time.  I finally got all the square done and now I have to assemble the blanket together.

Baby Washcloths to Knit (Leisure Arts #4352)


I have another baby shower next week and I finished a baby blanket, but I decided that I just had to knit a little white sweater to go with it, too.

Carole's Baby Knits

Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater


Then, I decided that I liked the Triple Wave afghan that I had made for my DD and her husband so much that I decided that I should make one for myself.

Triple Wave from The Little Box of Knitted Throws
Excuse me....my knitting needles are calling me....

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Wow! Everything looks so nice and you really are on a roll with all your projects. Send of that enthusiasm my way, please.