Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THE SQUIDGE CLOTH

I have several projects on the needles right now.

1.  Lover's Knot Afghan

2.  Baby Blanket-done in squares

3.  Green pullover sweater for self-back is done, the front is 1/2 done.

4.  Socks- 1 done and waiting for it's mate

5.  White baby cardigan-needs seams sewn.

The past 2 weeks, I've been busy with moving furniture, so that the living room and dining room could get painted before Easter.  Whew!  Then, there was the prep for Easter.

So, I finally had a breather....a chance to sit & knit, and I wanted to just to relax and not challenge my brain.

So.....I give you the Squidge Cloth!  Done in Peaches & Cream from my Mom's stash.  Thanks Mom!  

Colorway:  unknown.  Size 7 Denise Cirs.  It has been gifted.

Easy Peasy!


2 comments:

Joansie said...

A great loving feeling to be knitting from your mom's stash! You are blessed by your mom's talents.

Sandy said...

Well named for sure. And I love the colors, bright and cheery. AND such a super plus being able to make it from your Mother's Stash. Very nice. Hope your life calms down for you soon.