Sunday, January 09, 2011

Just Collecting My Thoughts

Nothing new on the knitting front.  I haven't knitted at all this past week.  Tues.evening, Jan. 4th, I received a call from my husband that he had been in a car accident and was being taken to the hospital by ambulance.  I was so shaken up by this news that I had forgotten my knitting on my way to meet my husband at the hospital.

He spent 2 days there for observation, because he suffered trauma to his neck and spine.  I didn't get any knitting done on those days either.  


I am happy to report that Hubby is home and he has a way to go in his recovery.


Things that I should be working on:


Purple toe-up socks.


Green pullover sweater.


Cabled afghan.


I recently CO a baby sweater for a new grand-niece due in early May, but I haven't settled on a pattern yet.  Gee....with all the patterns in Ravelry you'd think that I would have found something, but no.


Anyone have the Sweater Wizard?  Please get in touch with me.  Luvsknitting at Gmail dot com.  I've had this software for years, but I have yet to knit a sweater with it.


Well, I have a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow, so I better go and get re-interested in one of my many WIP.

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Glad that hubby is home and recovering. Deciding on a baby sweater pattern really is difficult especially if you don't know the sex of the baby.

glorm said...

Oops, sorry, I got behind in my blog reading. Sorry to hear about your hubby but glad he is doing fine.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat