Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Instead of Knitting...

Instead of knitting, this is what I've been doing........



I've been very busy making fudge & pizzelles.  I've been giving fudge as gifts since I was a kid in school.  The recipe is called "Sees Fudge" that my Aunt Catherine found in the newspaper.

I recently got a new pizzelle iron. (American made.)  I'm very happy with it.  In fact, I was so happy about having a new pizzelle iron that I wasn't paying close attention when I was putting the flavoring in.  I thought I was adding more Anise, instead...I added Almond flavoring.  It turned out OK....a little disappointing, but OK.

So far, I've made 4 batches of fudge and they've all turned out perfectly!

I enjoy Christmas, but I am so looking forward to getting back to my knitting and getting caught up on some Christmas movies that I've recorded, but just haven't had the time to watch.

Happy Knitting & Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Joansie said...

The pizelles sure look delicious. Now almond is my favorite

Little Boy Vest