Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm On A Roll With Hats

This is our first year of having The Hallmark Channel in our home, so we've been enjoying some the Christmas fare on TV.  I like, or I need to knit while watching TV and/or movies.

For whatever reason I've been on a roll with knitting hats.  The Snowtracks Cap was a freebie from The Daily Knitter site and Red Heart yarns.  If you don't know about this site, please check it out.  I've found some real gems here.

As soon as I saw those cables, I knew that I had to knit it.  I love cables.  This pattern is easy.

The particulars:  Red Heart yarn from my stash in Winter White
Size 7 needle (right-hand); size 5 needle (left-hand) used in the Magic Loop style.


About 4 days of leisure knitting. 

Snowtracks Cap

Snowtracks Cap

Close-up of the Cables    

It fits!

3 comments:

Carol said...

beautiful Hat Deb, adding this to my queue for sure!!! and thanks for the links!

Carol

Carol said...

oops!!! I can't get the links to work for me! :(

Joansie said...

Love the hat, Deb. Also like your new profile pic.