Wednesday, December 29, 2010

After Christmas Post

I hope that everyone had a nice Christmas. We had our ups & downs, because this was our first Christmas without my Mom. She had been spending Christmas week with us ever since we loss my dad 22 yrs. ago.

So, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I started knitting a baby sweater, however, I can't tell you too much more about it, because our PC monitor died yesterday and I'm posting this via my Nook that I got for Christmas. I think that I like it a lot, but I'm still learning what all I can do with it.

I'll post more details when I can my hands on a laptop.

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Thank goodness for the Nook :>)

Sandy said...

I understand the first Christmas without your Mom, this was our 2nd; so was in your shoes last Christmas. HUGS

Anxious to hear how you do with the Nook, been wondering about one myself. Did you compare it to The kendal and The sony, and the one I can't remember the name that's connected to Borders?
Sandy

A Couple of Little Projects