Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh Be Still My Heart!!!

Oh look what I've found while surfing the Net...... Oh, be still my heart!!!

 Anybody that has been reading or following my blog know that  as a kid, I used to love getting a brand new box of crayons as often as I could.  The look of them, all those colors in one box!  The smell of them.  The sharpness of all those perfect tips of the crayons.

Well, I've grown up,,,,sort of.......Now, I have a love affair with new needles!  I already have the Denise set in pink and I have the Knit Pick Options as well as the Boye NeedleMaster 200 Interchangeable Needle Set.

But...I can dream, can't I?  Getting the rush was so nice!

1 comment:

Joansie said...

OMG....I had not seen those and Denise's brother is a doctor in my department.

Well, I must say that they were thinking of you when they came out with this set.

Only problem is....having all these different needles lends itself being able to cast on more things and have more UFO's....lol.

A Couple of Little Projects