Sunday, September 19, 2010

Getting My Knitting Needles Ready

Of course, I always seem to have my knitting needles ready to knit something.  Tomorrow evening kicks off another season of Dancing With The Stars, which makes for a good knitting night for me.

My current project is the ideal knitting thing to do while watching TV.  I'm working on the Tea Leaves Cardigan & it's straight forward knitting.

I've been surfing the Net a little.  I will not cast on.  I will not cast on. I will not cast on another project, but these patterns are so sweet!

Free Knitting Pattern: Blarney Stone Cardigan

                                    Fresh Melon Sideways Cardigan

                                    Pink Lemonade Hoodie 


 

2 comments:

Carol said...

All adorable sweaters!

Joansie said...

Ah, come on............I cast on a new project today.

I had forgotten about DWTS. Thanks!

Love the sweaters.

A Little Lavender Shrug