Monday, August 23, 2010

New Yarn for the Tea Leave's Cardigan



I've had a couple days off from sorting through all the stuff at my Mom's apt. I've been feeling a bit out of sorts, because I haven't had time to knit one stitch or to read.

Just before my Mom took sick and passed away, I had started the Tea Leaves Cardigan with this yarn:




I really didn't like this yarn for this project and my DD didn't like the color.
So, I stopped at the LYS near my Mom's place today and I had a very helpful person help select the right yarn for this sweater.




I've never used Cascade before, so I hope that I've made the right selection.  Maybe after dinner, I'll have time to knit up a swatch to check my gauge.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Love the colorway. Did you get the Cascade "superwash"? Have fun!