Monday, August 02, 2010

The Latest Projects

Hey....anybody else the new features in Blogger?  I'm still trying to figure out if I like them or not.

The sweater that I was working on & had to rip all out & start over, well, I haven't worked on it too much since CO again.  I think it needs a different yarn and/or a different color.  I should have listened to my youngest DD.  Now, just because I haven't been working on the sweater that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy knitting.

I've been working a couple of hats, which  I will reveal on my blog when the time is right.

I recently hinted that I would post about "Christmas in July", however, July has done and got away from me, so I'll have to post about Christmas in August at a later date.

One of my favorite designers and bloggers has come out with a new (free) sock pattern!  Finally!

Check out Nancy's Socks from Wendy's Knits.  Yes, it's on my to-do-list.


Maybe...if time allows a visit to my LYS tomorrow.

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Sometimes, some projects just take time when it comes to yarn, pattern, etc. Love those new socks you have on your list.

sandy said...

Which new blogger features are you referring to?
I've seen the option for new templates but haven't checked them out. Though it's about time, they hadn't updated those in a very long time.
Sandy

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat