Sunday, August 15, 2010

29 Years Ago

What a crazy and discombobulated couple of weeks this has been.
My Mom was admitted to the hospital via the emergency room, then into In-Home-Hospice care for a little over a week.  I stayed with Mom & my sisters almost the entire time.  Thurs., Aug. 12, 2010, she had been called home to the Lord.  The visitation & the funeral was yesterday.

AND.......

                      29 years ago today.........

                                                          I married my best friend & soul-mate.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations! Happy, Happy Anniversary!

So terribly sorry about your mom's passing, yet I know you rejoice that she's with the Lord.

May you be overwhelmed with peace and joy, pressed down and overflowing.

Joansie said...

Happy Anniversary, Deb. It's been a difficult week for you so be good to yourself and enjoy your special day holding loving memories of your mom in the process.

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary, I'm so sorry for your loss; but know she's in a better place and will always be with you in your heart.
Sandy

Bobbisox said...

How wonderful!!!!! great picture and boy, you were a baby!!!

Camo & Pumpkin Hats