Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Making Progress on the Sweater....Scratch That Idea

When I had CO for my sweater, I had decided to knit the sweater in the smaller size, because I had read on Raverly that the sweater had knitted up loose fitting and on the big side. 

I was coming into the home-stretch of the sweater.  I just needed to finish the length on the back and the sleeves.  Well, so much for progress.  

I put all of the sts on waste yarn and tired it on.  Well, even after I put on a button band...I know that the sweater won't fit.  It just will not make it across the top shelf.  Off to the frog pond I go.  It's too sad to take photos.   

2 comments:

Joansie said...

How disappointing. Practice makes perfect. (Shhhh...I cast on a new project.)

Rhonda said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Hopefully this just means that the enjoyment of the process of making it has just been lengthened.

Camo & Pumpkin Hats