Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Perfect Pet

Yesterday, my youngest DD and I went to visit my Mom for the afternoon. Believe it or not, we didn't get any knitting accomplished, but we sure had a wonderful time gabbing and reminiscing about the past.

We also took fresh, hot Mineo's pizza and left over birthday cake. It was good to eat and just relax.

We parted with hugs and kisses all around. Now, a visit to my Mom's just wouldn't be complete without a visit to the LYS just up the street from her. Well, I certainly didn't need anymore yarn or knitting needles, but I couldn't leave empty-handed, could I?

Look what I got.......








OMG! This thing is so cute! Shh.....please don't tell my Mom about this little turtle. She just loves turtles and she collects turtles.

2 comments:

Joansie said...

So cute........so do you collect turtles also? Can't wait to get an answer on that one. I'll let you guess why.

So glad yo had fun with your mom and daughter.

Grandma Elsie said...

Hello,, I am here for how often I really don't know. looks like you've been busy.those socks look great !!! I have been gone since May 31 with my daughter & her hubby. Lord help me, everything around my House is a big mess. Well only one thing to do and that is to knock it down one thing at a time. Good to check in with you. Elsie

A Couple of Little Projects