Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One of My Favorite Dishcloths

I finished the Black and Yellow baby blanket recently and I've been working on a hat, but I haven't been too successful. One hat was too large and the other was too small.

So, I decided to knit my old faithful in-between- projects...a dishcloth or 2. This is one of my all time favorites: Eloomanator’s Diagonal Knit Dishcloth It's a variation of Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth .



This was knitted as written, the middle consist of YO's & SKPs.




The lilac dishcloth, I switched it up a bit, the middle section was done with YO's & SSK's. I really like doing SSK's.

And, here they are ready to be gifted.



Now...back to the drawing board with the hat or maybe I'll start a sock.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Just like Goldilocks, first was too big, second was too small and the third was just right. Go for the hat!!!

Love the dishcloths!

A Couple of Little Projects