Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Shower Day & Gifts

Today was the day of the baby shower that I had made the "Terrible Baby Blanket" for. I do believe that the Mother-to-Be was very pleased with it.





C. also got a black and gold onesie that had hockey sticks on the front of it.



I also whipped up a couple of last minute items for my youngest DD to give to her. A pair of booties and baby cap. I used some Baby Print Bernat yarn that I had in my stash. I've made the cap before as per the pattern instructions. But, this time, I knitted this cap from the crown down on 2-Cirs. (Note to self: Order a long cable from Knit Picks for the magic loop method.) I really liked how quick and easy it was to do it this way that I CO another hat today.




Now, we just have to wait for the arrival of the blessed event.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Blanket is so nice, Deb. I'm glad you posted pics of the shower as we've been chatting about this for awhile. Now....for the little one to arrive and post a picture of him/her.

2 Baby Girl Sweaters Finished