Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My Mom Kept My Dishcloth

I thought that I was finally going to have some knitting to post about. I had finished working on a lovely dishcloth and I was going to take a picture for this blog, but I decided to wait until the morning, so that I would have better lighting. Well, one thing led to another and I had an opportunity to go visit my mom. I didn't go empty-handed either. I printed off 3 free dishcloth patterns for her and I put the finished one in my purse to show her.

We had a great visit and when I got up to leave, I started to put the dishcloth back in my purse and she gave me this funny look and then she said, "You're not going to take that with you, are you?"

Well, it's only a dishcloth. I can make another tonight and hopefully get back to my socks soon.

3 comments:

Joansie said...

Be proud.......you are such a good daughter.

Grandma Elsie said...

Joansie is right... You are a good daughter..

glorm said...

Hey, what's a dishcloth--be glad it wasn't your car! Teeheehee.

Why is there an X where your pic should be (on My Followers list)?

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat