Thursday, July 02, 2009

Frog Ponds and A MittenTutorial



It's not easy being Green!

I had to jump into the frog pond with my Rapunzel sock. I was trying to knit this via the Magic Loop. The rnds. that began and ended with purl sts. gave me ladders. Then, I had dropped a stitch and the more I tried to retrieve it...the more it unraveled to the point where it couldn't be fixed. Trust me, it wasn't pretty. It just seemed easier to frog the whole thing and start over. (sniff)

A Mitten Tutoral: I saw this at
Knitting Nonni's blog and I thought that I'd share. It's a great Mitten Tutorial and a great way to use up your stash and a great charity idea!

Now excuse me while I go and dry off and shake the tadpoles out of my boot!


1 comment:

Joansie said...

Wonder why you have ladders? With Magic Loop those no longer exist for me.

Well, I've visited the frog pond too often lately due to inattention. I need to look at my knitting every few rows.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat