Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Was Given Da Boot!

I was given da boot today! A boot for my foot that is!



I'm making progress in the healing process from my foot surgery. I'm allowed to stand a little on the heel of the boot & walk a very little bit. In the next 2 wks., I'll be allowed to do more. I go back to the Dr. in a month, at which time this boot may be unrecognizable due to the fact that it'll be covered with all sorts of white & blond dog hairs!

Not too much new to report on the knitting front. I've been resting a lot & knitting off & on.






3 comments:

Joansie said...

You are doing well during this recovery period. Keeping spirits up and knitting!!!!

Bobbisox said...

OMG, just when the hot weather is setting in, you get that boot! Well, at least you have time for knitting, but it has to be such an inconvenience!

Busy Grandma Elsie said...

Just dropping by to see how you are coming along.
Guess you have made the adjustment now to a slower life style.LOL
take care and still be careful so when it's all healed up you can go bouncing along like before, only without bunion pain.

Little Boy Vest