Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm Still Here Knitting

I'm still here knitting. I just haven't had all that much to show or blog about lately. I'm still working on the 2 different socks at a time. I've begun to work on the foot (all stockinette) of both of the socks.

With the Easter holiday and the preparation for family and friends and cooking and cleaning; it left me with very little time for knitting.

I also had to make time to go out and get my haircut. I've been wearing my hair short for sometime now and I was long over-due for a cut, but yikes! I wasn't ready for all that gray hair to spring forth! Is that really me? I was just 21 like.....yesterday!

I'm so glad that the Spring is finally here. I will try and get outside with my camera so that I can take some photos of my sock knitting progress. My photos of my knitting seems to show up so much nicer when I take shots of it out doors. My son keeps telling me that's not why they got me a new digital camera for birthday....so that I can take pictures of my knitting!

I did manage to remember to take my camera with me when my son went to take his driver's test. Yes! He passed on his first try. He has his driver's license. Now, all he needs is a job and a car and insurance!

I must be a glutton for punishment....I got a little bored with the socks that I've been working on, so I'm attempting to learn/knit socks from the Toe-Up again. More about that later.

1 comment:

glorm1 said...

What I've learned is to be careful where you go to get your hair cut as some of them put gray in your hair when you're not looking.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat