Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving, socks & ceiling repairs

First...Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to do this post, then I probably won't be back at the computer until after Thanksgiving.

I had previously posted about having a bathroom leak, which had leaked all the way through my kitchen ceiling. Well, I'm happy to report that the ceiling has been patched in time for Thanksgiving. There won't be time to paint, but at least folks won't have to look @ a big ugly eyesore. Please see previous post.


I finally did get some knitting while watching Dancing With The Stars.
My friends, Joansie & Lizzie have been knitting Blueberry Waffle Socks. So, I have joined in. This is a great sock pattern! It's easy adaptable for any size & any number of stitches.
I have 1 sock completed with Berroco Comfort Sock.


No Second Sock Syndrome for me.........


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat