Tuesday, November 04, 2008

No Cat Sock



I gave up trying to figure out the Cat Bordhi's cat sock.
.

I knit for pleasure and for a bit of a challenge, but I don't knit for torture. My youngest DD saw that I had tried this pattern 3 times & wasn't disappointed that I had thrown in the knitting needles on this one.

I have since moved on to knitting the Blueberry Waffle Sock that my friend, Joansie (Knitting By The Ocean) has blogged about. I'm using the Berrocco Comfort Sock yarn I had purchased over the summer.

I would show you a photo of my progress, but I haven't gotten all that much done yet. My DD has already given a good name for these socks which will be posted later.

The Blueberry Waffle Socks are fun & easy & easily adaptable to various type of yarns & different needles.

No comments:

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat