Thursday, November 06, 2008

3 Pairs At A Time?

I'm fairly new at this sock-knitting stuff. I'm still trying to get a foot-hold ;-) of all the different styles and ways out there of doing socks. I prefer to knit my socks from the cuff down on 2-Cirs, although, I've toyed around with toe-up versions and double-points and the Magic Loop method.

I still only knit 1 sock at a time....that's all my brain can seem to handle at the moment. I've heard about others that knit 2 socks at a time, BUT...check this out.....3 Pairs-At-A-Time. Not 3 socks, but 3 Pairs of socks! This is what my
360° friend, Anointingoil is doing! All I can say is "Wow!"

2 comments:

Joansie said...

I saw the three pairs at a time. Blows my mind how she does not get all tangled up in the yarn.

LizzieK8 said...

Further than I want to go. I shy away from two at a time!

Camo & Pumpkin Hats