Monday, November 03, 2008

19 Years Ago Today

19 years ago today....my dear, beloved dad passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. Lots & lots of happy & wonderful memories! I'd like to think that this is where I get my sense of humor & quick wit & my sense of fairness.

He loved to tease my mom & I when we were knitting in the living room together. If either us complained or remarked about "dropping a stitch". My dad would grab his eye glasses & with all earnest start searching all through the carpet looking for the said dropped stitch, then he would laugh at us & at himself...for this little kidding around. This routine never got old. My mom & I miss these times.

My dad was also big on one's right as an American to vote. So....to pay honor to his memory........I'm voting tomorrow.

Love You Forever Daddy!

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Your dad sounds like he was a very nice man. You are blessed!

2 Baby Girl Sweaters Finished