Tuesday, August 05, 2008

P.S. Progress About My Hand

After returning from vacation, I had to go for a check-up for my hand. Well, I ended up seeing a different doctor.....someone completely new to the burn trauma group that I had been seeing. Anyway, she comes in & introduces herself, etc., then she starts looking through my chart & she keeps getting a very puzzled look on her face. She scans through my chart again & she still has this perplexed expression. Finally, she says, "Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

What am I supposed to say? No? That sort of defeats the purpose of going there in the first place, so of course, I say, "Sure."

May I ask, "Why didn't you have rehab? Why didn't you ever go to rehab? Why wasn't it ever recommended?"

Well, she asked me 3 questions, but who's counting? I just smiled & pulled my knitting out of my purse. Enough said.

3 comments:

glorm1 said...

Hahahaha. Good one.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. Hope that means that you are healing well.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Sooo glad ewer hand is healin so well! I think Knittin helps heal body, soul and MIND! YES.. even mental health. SOOO keep knittin! HUGS TO EWE! Take good care!

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat