Saturday, August 16, 2008

27th Anniversary

There's nothing new to report on the knitting front. I haven't really pick up my knitting since discovering my boo-boo in my DD's ankle sock. I didn't pick it up not because I was discouraged or anything like that, but because family & the house needed more attention.

Yesterday, Aug. 15; my DH & I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary! We went out to the neighborhood Applebee's and we had a wonderful time. As it has been a tradition of ours to take the kids out....for a last fling just before school starts, we took the kids with us. Schedules and the rising cost of eating out, we decided that this was the most practical way of doing both. We never did mind having the kids with us to celebrate our anniversary, so it was an enjoyable time for all of us.

When we arrived home, I discovered a little surprise waiting for me!



1 comment:

Joansie said...

Happy Belated Anniversay!!! Glad you had a good time with the family.

A Couple of Little Projects