Monday, July 07, 2008

Starting Over on the 2nd Sock

You'd think that I'd have some photos of finished socks to show you by now, but I don't. I finished 1 Spiral Rib sock & I CO for the second sock & I got to the heel & I decided to tweak the heel part a little. Well, you know the old saying about not changing horses in mid-stream. I ended up frogging the 2nd sock a couple of different times down to the beginning of the heel. I ended up not liking my "experimentation", so I ripped out the whole thing & I've started over w/2nd sock. I'm cool w/it, because I just feel good about starting over & getting right this time.

Last week, I had to take my DS to the doctor's because he had broken his nose while playing in a rugby tournament. Believe it or not, I didn't take any knitting w/me, because I didn't think that we would be in the waiting room that long. Boy.....was I wrong & I was wishing I had my knitting! We have to go to the doctor's again for a follow up appt. & my knitting will be going w/me. With my luck.....we'll be in & out of the doctor's within a few minutes.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Deb, let us see them in progress. I'm sure we'd learn something.

You need one of those "emergency knitting bags" that Lizzie posted on her blog about a month ago. I have one in the car and it's merely a dishcloth when I have nothing else with me. :>)

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat