Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting Organized....Are You Kidding Me???

A blogging friend recently left a comment that she would love to see a photo or photos of my stash. LOL! Is she kidding me or what? I'd have to get organized with my knitting, all of my balls & all of my skeins of yarn & my needles & my gadgets. I'm a pack rat by nature or by genetic or by deficient.

I also enjoy the computer & I enjoy reading other blogs via Google Reader. So, I was reading brileyknits & he had a link to Confessions of a Serial Knitter. Check out her blog & see if you aren't a serial knitter, too. It's on the right of her blog.

I qualify as a SK, so I don't think that I'll ever get my knitting stuff organized! But it is something to think about or dream about.

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Oh, Deb...you are so real!!..and I love it. I've spent my life trying to be organized. I'm great at it at work but at home....well, I'd rather knit or something.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat