I haven't done much knitting or blogging lately. Life keeps getting in the way. It's not like I haven't done any knitting at all, but just the opposite. I knit a little, then I rip it out. I start something, then I rip it out. I pick old projects and start to knit, then I lose interest and put it down. Get the idea? I've been Un-knitting.
So, since I haven't been able to finish things....I haven't been able to blog about them either, so I have been Un-Blogging.
I hope that I'm not jumping around too much, but I do have some things on the ol' knitting needles.
1. I have a white cardigan that I don't want to talk about or think about. It might end up in the frog pond when my mom isn't looking. (My mom says, "Finished what you started.")
2. A toddler sweater.
3. One (1) sock in dark blue....longing for a mate.
4. Pink Ribbon Socks: http://www.lloydknitting.com/pink_ribbons_sock.htm It took me forever to find the perfect pink yarn and now it sits.
5. Current project: A hooded baby blanket knitted on the diagonal. It's coming along, but not much of a challenge, because it's all garter st. A friend wanted another one of these. I did take the time & knit up several baby blanket swatch samples, but she wants the blanket in garter st. It makes for great knitting while watching TV or............spending 14 hrs. in the ER w/a loved one. (That's another story.)
6. Another current project: a toe-up sock. I try to work on this when I've had enough of working on the baby blanket.
The toe-up sock will have to be saved for upcoming blog, because I have never done a sock from the toe up & it's become such a challenge! I'm not happy w/the general appearance of the toe, so I have ripped it out so many times that I've had to cut the yarn & find a good spot to start knitting it again. More un-knitting. (Sigh)
So, I guess I better get busy and stop my Un-doing things.