Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Pair of Socks!

Hot off of the needles! Another pair of socks!




These were made w/some yarn that I had ordered on-line from www.herrschners.com . It's REGIA SELF-STRIPING ( 75% wool/25% acrylic blend super fine yarn) 50 grams.

At first, I was too crazy about these colors, but they grew on me! The yarn is great & real nice to work with. I knitted these on US size 3 neeedles. One sock was completed on 2-Cirs & the other sock was done on the Magic Loop. By the way, it made no difference in the fit & I throughly enjoyed knitting these socks. It's the Basic Sock from Cat Bordhi's book, Socks Soar on 2 Cirs. I did it in ribbing (k3, p1) from the top down on the leg & the top of the foot. They fit like a dream! Cozy, comfy & warm!

I've already cast on for another pair socks. (I'm helpless, I know. LOL!) And, I've been working on a dishcloth from the Monthly Dishcloth Group. The basic white cardigan that I've been working on....well, it's not so basic, so I've started over with a different pattern that I created/designed using my Sweater Wizard software. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sock!!! The colors remind me of spring!

Anonymous said...

Those are bright happy colors, is that Regias colorway "San Diego"? You are coming along very well, especially when you are recovering from your burns.

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat