Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby Sweater & the Sweater Wheel

The kids cleaned out their dressers last week in order to get ready for back to school. Well, we came across a sweater that my mom had made for one of my kids when they were babies.






My mom really liked to create her own designs & this was before the day of computers & software. My mom had something called a “Sweater Wheel” that she used a lot. Somehow it has ended up at my house, but I have never taken the time to figure out how to use it. My mom sure could knit up all sorts of beautiful sweaters with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom did a great job on that sweater. It is so pretty. I've never seen the sweater wheel before...interesting!

Tywanna's Needlework said...

I like the baby sweater.

2 Baby Girl Sweaters Finished