Monday, July 23, 2007

Do Not Disturb

I need a Do Not Disturb Sign or something. This summer has been one of the busiest summers in a long time. The kids are constantly doing something or coming & going.

Weddings & birthdays & going to the doctor’s once a week has been keeping me so busy. As a matter, if it weren’t for having to wait in the waiting room once a week, I don’t think that I would be able to get much knitting done at all! LOL! I’m trying to see something good of this routine.

But really, I could use a Do Not Disturb Sign around my neck or on a t-shirt, just so that I could have a day just to relax & knit. A couple of weeks ago, I bought some Sockotta sock yarn & it’s the self fair-isle pattern & I finally got the leg done & I’m ready to begin the heel. I’m really anxious to see how this turns out. I really LOVE this yarn. It feels so wonderful in my hands; I can’t wait to feel it on my feet! I’m also working on an afghan in Homespun yarn for my favorite cousin who’s getting married in the end of Sept. And, I want to make myself a basic white cardigan. Like I said before….so many knitting projects & so little time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club,Deb! The more you knit, the more projects you will think up. And, of course, all those knitted Christmas projects coming up. Be good to yourself and find some relaxing time.

Anonymous said...

Another addict born? Sorry the summer is so busy, but just think of how glad you'll be when September comes along. Renate

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat