Monday, May 14, 2007

Birthdays & Mother's Day

It's been a very busy weekend. Whew! But, it was a good weekend. We celebrated my Mom's B-day & my B-day, our B-days are 2 days apart from each other. And...our B-days always seem to land on or near Mother's Day! Cake & ice cream & celebrations all around! My DH says that it's like having Christmas in Spring. Well, not quite.

My family always ask me what I may want for my B-day, but I never really have a an answer other than I want my friends & family & maybe dinner or lunch out somewhere. Well, of course, my family did want to give me something for my B-day & Mother's day. For Christmas, I received both Knit Picks Options & Denise Interchangeables, so they decided that I need some knitting software to go w/these needle sets. Talk about being enablers!

They presented me with: Sock Wizard, Knitting Math Wizard & Sweater Wizard, 3.0. Wow! What did we knitters ever do before computers & software?

I haven't had too much of a chance to look around & fool w/the software yet. I've been too busy eating cake! No, really...it's just been a busy weekend, as most of my weekends are. I'll have to look around at these things & maybe write a review.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice gifts. I am going to have to read up on the Knitting Math Wizard because if it is what I think it is, I could have used that yesterday. Deb, I was born two months early and on my dad's birthday....the most expensive gift he ever received...lol.

Lizzie said...

Be sure to give us reviews on the software! They are really nice gifts...and some of us may want to get them for ourselves for our birthdays!!!!!

Anonymous said...

have you used the sock wizard and do you like it?? I have never seen it and would like to hear about it.

2 Baby Girl Sweaters Finished