Sunday, April 22, 2007

Baby Gifts Completed-Cabled baby Blanket

I haven't kept in touch with all of you for a while, because....well, I've been busy trying to get these baby items completed.

This is called "Aunt Pearl's Cabled Baby Blanket", a free pattern that I found on the net. I used Lion Brand baby Soft Yarn called "Prints". I really liked using this yarn, because it's really soft & the print pattern of the yarn was nice, because it didn't distract from the cable pattern. The pattern was a lot of fun to work with, because once I had it established it was pretty easy to follow.



This is another free pattern that I found, it's a hooded baby towel & I made a couple of baby size washcloths to go with. I used the popular "Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth" pattern for the washcloths. These were done using Bernat's Cotton Tots. I am really pleased w/this yarn for this project.


Now, that I have these all done...I'm kinda of lost & I'm on a hunt for another project to keep my hands & my mind busy. I think that I'll go have another try at those socks that I started so long ago.




No comments:

2 Baby Girl Sweaters Finished