Saturday, March 31, 2007

Entry for March 31, 2007

I've been way too busy with family stuff. I need to finish a cabled baby blanket. The baby shower is coming up soon...sometime in April. Not to worry, I think that I may only have about 2 or 3 more inches to do in order to complete. I can't wait to finish so that I really try my hand at knitting socks. I bought new yarn & my first set of Addi Turbo needles & I have been able to accomplish about 4 inches of 1 sock.

I have a bridal shower to attend tomorrow. Hmm....I wonder if it would be OK to take some knitting along? It does get a little boring watching someone opening tons of gifts for a couple hours. I take my knitting w/me to church to work on AFTER the service is over. We have coffee & fellowship afterwards & sometimes we have to wait a good while for a ride home. It helps to pass the time & it makes for some good conversations about what I'm knitting, etc. Only one person had objected to me knitting after church....he thought that it would be better to leave that sort of thing home, but he couldn't even give me one good reason as to why? Some people have some pretty funny ideas sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I would have asked that gentleman what he thought you should do instead? He probably has hidden issues! Keep on knitting!

Kiwi Baby Sweater and Hat